So the sun has got its hat on - hip hip hip hooray and I have more hair covering my body than an adult female orangutan and I swear to God (other deities are available) that said hair sprouts twice as fast in the heat!

I did take at one time to just shaving my legs from the knees down so any skirt or dress would cover the foliage but then I'd decide to go swimming and the smooth bottom half of my legs made the hairy top half of my legs look like an unappetising hairy ice lolly - you get the picture. And then there's the bikini line!! It is impossible for one to shave ones own bikini line without causing serious injury to oneself - period! If the neck injury don't get you the deep lacerations will!

Waxing? I'm not a fan although I must admit I've never ventured as far as a wax of the nether regions but from the pulling involved in the eyebrow region where there is little spare skin I dread to think how far the bikini line skin would stretch before releasing itself from the hot wax. I have images of a beauty therapist dangling outside of a window, clutching with dear life to a strip of wax which is somewhere far in the distance attached to my bikini line skin!

I once had a very unfortunate incident with some hair removal cream therefore it is no longer stored in my bathroom!!!!!!

Oh the dilemmas of unwanted hair! Don't get me wrong, I love the concept of summer but the practicalities...give me Winter any day🌞🌞🌞😎😎


Comments

Popular posts from this blog